Building to the Highest Woodworking Standards
Dedication to Quality Control
Our quality processes are fully staffed by trained experts. You’ll notice the influence of our dedication to quality in how our processes are designed and laid out throughout the business.
Quality processes include:
- Applied Quality Management System
- Corrective Action Request System
- Routine part inspections to ensure accuracy
- Standard Operating Procedures to reduce variability
- Regular spot process audits to test accuracy
Highest Standard in Woodworking
Case Systems has been certified under the Quality Certification Program (QCP) of the Architectural Woodworking Institute (AWI) to produce custom and premium grade casework. Additionally, we offer optional SEFA 8 Certified casework construction methods.
Focus on Sustainability
We are pushing ourselves to go beyond what is required to deliver sustainable products and practices. In fact, many of our products contribute to a building’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification. If your project calls for chain of custody, we have Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) products available upon request.
Safety First Culture
At Case Systems we pride ourselves on keeping every one of our team members safe at all times.
- Job Safety Analysis for all Case Systems processes
- Regular MIOSHA consultations to identify hazards
- Member of safety special interest group Central Michigan Manufacturers Association
- Monthly safety council meetings
Leverage Our Manufacturing Capabilities for Your Success
Join the country’s leading commercial furniture producers and make Case Systems your first-choice partner for laminate manufacturing services.