Certifications & Accreditations.
Case Systems has been certified under the Quality Certification Program (QCP) of the Architectural Woodworking Institute (AWI) to produce custom and premium grade, the highest quality casework. We offer optional SEFA 8 Certified casework construction methods. We are pushing ourselves to go beyond what is required to deliver sustainable products and practices. In fact, many of our products contribute to a building’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification. If your project calls for chain of custody, we have Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) products available upon request.
Tested to the highest standards.
In testing against Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association (SEFA) standards, both high-pressure laminate and thermally fused melamine outperformed laboratory-grade painted steel or wood.
- Chem Surf®
- Thermally Fused
- Epoxy Resin
- HP Laminate
Ready to Get Started?
All information gathered from this form is held strictly confidential. It will never be sold or distributed to any other company.
The Inside Story :
- M3i engineered board: Meeting ANSI A 208.1-2016 standards, provides the same screw holding strength as solid oak!
- Built-in strength: A ½-inch back panel adds durability, while the ¾-inch back stretcher resists racking.
- Choice of colors: In HPL laminate and edge colors, for aesthetically appealing casework to enhance your decor.
- Robust drawer construction: Our full 4-sided drawer design includes ½-inch-thick side members, hardwood dowel joinery and a full ½-inch-thick, non-racking, non-deflecting platform bottom that is screwed into place.
- Heavy-load drawer slides: The 100-pound, static-load, self-closing steel drawer slides are epoxy-coated and bottom-mounted for added durability.
- Anti-tip shelf supports: Adjustable anti-tilt twin pin polypropylene shelf clips are seismic-rated and lock in place to provide a dispersed shelf load. No tipping!
- Best-in-class construction: Our 32mm construction method assures consistent quality and conformity while reducing manufacturing costs. It also allows for better interchangeability and easier hardware placement.
- Edges that stay in place: Our 3mm PVC edges offer superior impact resistance. Hot-melt adhesive chemically bonds the edges to the engineered board, improving bonding strength.
- Easy to clean interiors: Thermally fused melamine, not low-pressure or top-coated – for an abrasion resistant, clean and easily maintained interior look.