Certifications & Accreditations.
Casework materials tested to the highest standards.
In testing against Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association (SEFA) standards, both high-pressure laminate and thermally fused melamine outperformed laboratory-grade painted steel or wood.
- Chem Surf®
- Thermally Fused
- Epoxy Resin
- HP Laminate
Ready to Get Started?
All information gathered from this form is held strictly confidential. It will never be sold or distributed to any other company.
The Inside Story :
- M3i engineered board: Meeting ANSI A 208.1-2016 standards, provides the same screw holding strength as solid oak!
- Built-in strength: A ½-inch back panel adds durability, while the ¾-inch back stretcher resists racking.
- Choice of colors: In HPL laminate and edge colors, for aesthetically appealing casework to enhance your decor.
- Robust drawer construction: Our full 4-sided drawer design includes ½-inch-thick side members, hardwood dowel joinery and a full ½-inch-thick, non-racking, non-deflecting platform bottom that is screwed into place.
- Heavy-load drawer slides: The 100-pound, static-load, self-closing steel drawer slides are epoxy-coated and bottom-mounted for added durability.
- Anti-tip shelf supports: Adjustable anti-tilt twin pin polypropylene shelf clips are seismic-rated and lock in place to provide a dispersed shelf load. No tipping!
- Best-in-class construction: Our 32mm construction method assures consistent quality and conformity while reducing manufacturing costs. It also allows for better interchangeability and easier hardware placement.
- Edges that stay in place: Our 3mm PVC edges offer superior impact resistance. Hot-melt adhesive chemically bonds the edges to the engineered board, improving bonding strength.
- Easy to clean interiors: Thermally fused melamine, not low-pressure or top-coated – for an abrasion resistant, clean and easily maintained interior look.